Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let’s PLAY!!!


Hello!!!

I don’t call my self a gamer but I do like to play video games, mobile games, board games… well I think almost any kind of games. Lately I have been playing some Xbox and I think is next to my beloved Wii, sorry for the Play Station fans, I think for most people all comes down to which game do you like more God of War (PS3) or Halo (Xbox 360), tons of games are for both consoles but these two are exclusive, yes, there are a lot of games that are exclusive for each console, but I think that God of War and Halo are the most famous ones, but at the end of the day I am a Mario kind of gal so that’s why Wii is my number one console.

So I haven’t played God of War but I have played other PS3 games and looking the games list of each console I think that Xbox has more variety of the three, PS3 doesn’t have enough fun dumb games and Wii have too much fun dumb games, so I will enjoy all the time I have with my friend’s Xbox, I have already finished Portal (one) and Bastion (mini game), now I’m playing Halo (one). Let me tell you Bastion is GREAT is those games you have to buy online, is not very long but is very fun to play, I think is a different kind of game and well accomplished. Portal gave me the creeps, is not cool when a robot ask where are you in a creepy voice and tries to kill you, besides that is a very very cool game, It makes you think in a different way, problem solving way and I like that very much, I love those puzzle games almost as much as the mindless stupid but really fun games LOL. And finally Halo, well who doesn’t like to shoot things, I like shooting aliens more than shooting people, but don’t get me wrong the next game I will be playing is Medal of Honor or something like that.

I’m going to give some credit to PS3, I have to say that Little Big Planet is one of the most creative games I have ever played, the best way to play it is multi player mode and it is a blast, sooo much fun. Wii… what can I say the Mario Bros franchise and Zelda, and every day more and more shooter games are been released for Wii, so for me Nintendo rule the most.

Mobile-wise now I’m playing Block Puzzle, Greedy Spider, World of Goo (the first time I player it was on my fabulous Wii) and the game I could not live without: Fruit Ninja (This game you can play it with the Xbox Kinect using your arms as swords, is very tiresome).

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment