Friday, June 15, 2012

Euro2012


So it’s football time (or soccer L ). I don’t usually watch football but I love the World Cup and the Euro Cup. I have some money “invested” on this cup and I think I’m going to loose big time. Two years ago at the world cup I won some money, but this isn’t my year. I have to admit that my fortune is thanks to my brother, this year we did different bets and he is actually in second place, lucky bastard, jejeje. But I think his luck is going to end because the Netherlands are not going to pass to quarters. I bet that the final was SpainNetherlands so I’m screwed.

Also is almost summer time. Long days and shorter working hours, for some of us. Swimming pools, beach, sports etc. Vacations and relaxing time.  I know I need it, I can’t believe that we are at the middle of the year, I am so tired that it feels that is November, but I have done nothing with my life so it feels like February… so sad. Well there is always next year (or not…. LOL).

In the movie department of my long list of movies I have only seen The Avengers, MIB III is at the theaters so I still have time to see it, and if I am not mistaken no other have been released yet, so, good. Webcomics are the same, maybe there are a couple of new ones, and I keep spending my money in webcomics books… no comments. Books… well nothing worth to mention, I am finishing a cute story, and then my blood needs some mystery, so I have to decide what to read next. My Wii is on pause, but this summer I am sure I am going to play a lot.

Have a great summer!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment