Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ana is blogging, the horror!!!!!


Hello!!

I have seen some of my friends blogging, and one of them is getting really good at writing in English, so I decided to start my own blog to practice and share some of my worldly knowledge LOL. Actually the only thing I can think I could write about is Tv series, movies, webcomics and maybe books and music.

Normal people have hobbies like sports, music, personal projects, learning new languages, crafts... Me? Well, I notice that my hobby is to watch tv, a lot. I think that my brain is half baked because of it, many hours in front of the box can make you no only sedentary but lonely too, not in the sad way, but in the way that you not need real people as much (I know is kind of weird and sad). This makes me think that in the future I will become the crazy cat lady that my friends are predicting, LOL. Yes I have two beautiful cats, and no I don't want a third one.

So enough about me, lets talk about tv or some other crap.

These days there are like a hundred tv series that are watchable, really, I don't watch a 100 series but close to 50 for sure. There are of course my favorites and the ones to fill time. I love the ones that have those little details that only people who have seen the show from the beginning can get, like How I Met Your Mother. HIMYM is like the modern version of Friends, but better. The concept is very simple, is about a guy (Ted Mosby) telling his siblings how he met their mother. Yes is a comedy, but like any other comedy there are some sad parts, romantic parts and mostly hilarious parts :D . The stories of Ted always involve his friends: Barney, he always wears a suit and always hook up with girls and makes a challenge of it, and all his stories are “true stories”. Robin is the Canadian girl who wants to make it big in journalism and has some intimacy issues. Lily and Marshall are a couple since college and Ted oldest friends. Lily is a teacher and an artist wanna be and Marshall is a lawyer who wants to make the planet better. I forgot to tell you that Ted is an architect who really, really loves buildings and falls in love quite easily.

HIMYM is a show that I think anyone can enjoy.

Well this is all for today I hope that this didn’t suck as much, and I’ll love some review, questions or inputs.

Until next time!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Welcome to the blogsphere!!! :D
    I hope you enjoy it and entertain us with some nice posts...
    Please, please, please...create your own webcomic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bto!!!

    I would looooove to do a webcomic, but I don't have the creativity or the skills, my drawing ain't good. Someday I hope to have a good webcomic idea and someone who helps me to draw it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have another blogger helping us to improve our procrastinating skills in our day-by-day. I'll be interesting to follow you writing about your stuff.

    You've more hobbies than you think, Annie, and you are better than you think on them. There are not many girls (alive... hahaha) who have won me at Bomberman!!

    Webcomic... I am open to consider comic scripts if you are looking for a drawer, you know.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!

    Well winning like 2 of 50 games of Bomberman isn't a big accomplishment, but thanks for the acknowledgement.

    Maybe in a future we could do The Adventures of Garbageman and Candygirl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! looking forward to the next ;)

    btw: bomberman rulz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!

    It´s a nice idea... This blog can help you and help your followers (I´m in this group) to improve in English, also to enjoy your hobbies. It will help us to know better the fantastic movies world that I know It´s a world you know very well ;-)

    ReplyDelete